Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The Burger King Man creeps me out...

I was watching TV and a Burger King commercial came on and it reminded me of the Burger King man. I find him creepy. Am I the only one who thinks he's weird. I mean, he shows up in people's beds while they sleep, and they aren't even surprised that he's there. I mean, what did they do the night before that he's not surprised a plastic faced Burger King man is in his bed. Then, BK man tries to offer the guy a breakfast sandwich from his coat. I mean, the sandwich can't be fresh.

Another commercial has the BK man trying to push a black man working on a scaffold high in the air off the scaffold. So, the BK man is racist also.

He's fathering children out of wedlock, sleeping with men, trying to kill black men and trying to give people cold sandwiches from his coat...at least I think its from his coat. Where is he keeping those sandwiches.

Let me know your thoughts about the Burger King man.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope the sandwiches are cold. If the sandwiches were warm, that's be even creepier.

 
At 5:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Donny....warm sandwiches is another level of creepy and I do not want to go there. I do not care for that plastic faced intruder!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home